Friday, September 23, 2011

Essential Oils Uses


How did I ever live without my essential oils,
they have so many wonderful uses in one little bottle?
It is awesome that with essential oils “less is more” and a tiny bit of oil has a big impact.
  • For a quick morning pick me up, place a few drops of peppermint essential oil on the bottom of the shower. This will help boost your mood for the day.
  • Place 1 drop of each lavender and peppermint on the bottom of your pet carrier while taking long trips with your dog. The oils will help to calm down nervous or hyperactive and prevent car sickness. Your doggie will thank you.
  • Each night before bedtime I spray my pillow with lavender room and linen spray. I sleep like a baby all night long.
  • When I am feeling a little fatigued during the day instead of a afternoon cup of coffee. I grab the bottle of peppermint essential oil and inhale for a cooling boost. I find myself back to giving 100% in no time.
  • When anyone in our family feels like we are getting a cold we simply rub a few drop of eucalyptus under our noses before bedtime. Breathing easy all night long.
  • To energize my workout I spray my energize mat with peppermint room and linen spray.


I hope that you have enjoyed these tips about aromatherapy
with the use of essential oils.
I love using essential oils that are highly concentrated and 100% plant extracts.



I would love to hear how you use essential oils?


{ Follow Me On Pinterest  } Paula Parrish

2 comments:

OrganizingMadeFun said...

Great ideas! I have recently bought some essential oils and put them in my Shaklee cleaners - the orange and the lemon are my favorites! It helps to smell nice in the kitchen, too! Thanks for the tips!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun

Karina Russell said...

I mix a few drops of E.O. with some baking soda and a dab of dish soap or liquid castile soap to clean the bathroom. I also add a drop or two of lavender to some extra virgin olive oil and pat 2 drops of the mixture over a damp face under my moisturizer. It feels wonderful.