Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Avocado Facial Recipe

Hello Ladies.
I am dropping in to do a quick post with a eco-friendly skincare recipe.
I had a few ripe avocados hanging out in my fridge so I decided to whip up a facial mask.
I love using ingredients that I have on hand to create enriching
and inexpensive skin care recipes.
Avocados have amazing moisturizing power to help
keep your skin beautiful and soft.
Avocados also have the ability to heal and soothe the skin,
plus it is super treatment for dry skin.



Avocado Facial Mask
Mashing half an avocado with 1/4 cup of honey makes a good face mask for dry skin. Leave on your skin for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. So Simple.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe.
Thanks for stopping by,
I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment.
Smiles, Paula


{ Follow Me On Pinterest  } Paula Parrish

No comments: