Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Spring

Springtime is my favorite time of the year,
it is a happy time of the year.
Spring brings rain showers down here in Florida,
and everything outside quickly turns a beautiful lush green.


Spring also brings so many different signs of new life.
If you haven’t heard I have a new soap for spring.
I can't say enough good things about this new soap, Rosemary Mint!
This soap bar has a  clean, bold, and refreshing minty Scent!
The perfect scent for Springtime,
give it a try at www.naturalgardensoaps.com.


Rosemary Mint is my new favorite soap
with a perfect blend of both rosemary and peppermint.
I am sure that you will love it as much as I do!
You will soon be shouting OMG this is fabulous,
I love this handmade soap!


Yes, nature does truly hold the secrets to beautiful skin.
This new soap offers the everlasting botanical effects
of rosemary and peppermint.
Give your skin moisture with organic Shea Butter from Africa,
and promotes tightening of your skin from the french green clay added.
You will LOVE the feeling.

{ Follow Me On Pinterest  } Paula Parrish

No comments: