Friday, March 1, 2013

Peppermint Foot Recovery

Give my new Peppermint Foot Recovery a try, your feet will love the feeling.  I infused refreshing menthol and peppermint for your sore feet.



Put your feet up and pamper them with my cooling, and minty foot lotion. My luscious lotion for your feet is made with organic shea butter, which promotes healing and softness.  I added a double dose of revitalizing peppermint plus menthol to make your sore feet feel cool, and help to relieve any aches after a long day.  Treat your feet, and slather on a generous amount of this lotion at the end of a long day.


This amazing handmade product is now available on my website.  My Peppermint Foot Recovery will leave your feet soft, smooth, and beautiful.


I am on the look at for customers to share your Natural Garden Soaps stories and photos with me?  Reminder, please keep it clean {hee hee}.
Join me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Share your pics on Instagram.
Get pinny on Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by.


{ Follow Me On Pinterest  } Paula Parrish

No comments: